In addition to her noteworthy medical experience in these diverse settings, Desneige also has an equally impressive academic record of achievement.
She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Salem State College in Massachusetts, which was soon followed by a certificate in Advanced Life Support. A decade later, Desneige added to her training and experience as an RN when she received a post-graduate degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the New England School of Acupuncture in Massachusetts, along with the following:
- Post-graduate study in laser therapy at Physician’s School of Laser Therapy; Scottsdale, AZ
- Certificates of achievement in Cold Low Level Laser Therapy and Advanced Cold Low-Level Laser techniques – Erchonia Medical; McKinney, TX
- Licensed practitioner of Advanced Allergy Therapeutics; Reston, VA
- Volunteer for Acupuncturists without Borders; Albuquerque, NM
- Certificate in Treating Community Trauma from Academy of Oriental Medicine; Austin, TX
- Post-graduate study in German Auricular Therapy (level 1-3) from Vital Principle Institute; Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
Desneige holds professional licenses in Massachusetts as an RN and as a Certified Acupuncturist, and has had professional certifications as a Critical Care RN, Certified Laser Therapist, Certified Advanced Allergy Therapeutics Provider, Certified Community Disaster/Battlefield Acupuncturist, Certified Cold Low Level Laser Therapist, as well as a Certified German Auricular Therapist.
She also is a member of the Massachusetts Nursing Association, North American Association of Light Therapy, World Association of Laser Therapy, and has received recognition as a National Diplomate in Oriental Medicine.